Sunsuper Riverfire is Brisbane’s night of nights.
A perfect way to celebrate the final night of three weeks of a mind-blowing Brisbane Festival.
The night sky is our final canvas.
Sunsuper Riverfire ignites the skyline with a pyrotechnic extravaganza set to an almighty soundtrack of the year's biggest songs and heart-pumping classics.
This is one of the most technically challenging and electrifying fireworks displays in Australia from Foti International. Fired from multiple bridges, barges and city rooftops, spectators are also treated to aerobatics from the Australian Defence Force with displays by Super Hornets and helicopters.*
For this explosive Festival finale, crowds can tune into Triple M’s live broadcast or Channel Nine’s exclusive television coverage from 6.30pm.
Sunsuper Riverfire 2015 playlist
- Mad Max: Fury Road - Brothers In Arms
- Guardians of the Galaxy - Black Tears
- Jurassic World - Main Theme
- Marc Ronson - Uptown Funk
- Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Vance Joy - Riptide
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Theme
- Game of Thrones - Theme
- Ant Man - Theme
- ACDC - TNT
- Imagine Dragons + ACDC - Radioactive
- Muse - Mercy
- The Rubens - Hallelujah
- Hozier - Take Me To Church
- The Living End - Say Goodbye
- Frozen - Let It Go
- Katy Perry - Firework
- The Broncos - We’re The Broncos
- President Obama - “Brisvegas”
- Sheppard - Geronimo
- Ball Park Music - Tripping The Light Fantastic
- Powderfinger - My Happiness
- Birds of Tokyo - Anchor
- Conrad Sewell - Start Again
- Rachmaninov - 2nd Piano Concerto (Mvt II)
- Ed Sheeran - Photograph
- 5 Seconds of Summer - She Looks So Perfect
- Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Courtney Barnett - Pedestrian at Best
- Florence and the Machine - What Kind of Man
- The Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)
- Furious 7 - Furious 7
- Maroon 5 - Harder To Breathe
- Foo Fighters - The Pretender
- Star Wars - Main Title
- Wednesday 23 September at 5.50pm for the Army Aviation (MRH 90 and Tiger Helicopters)
- Friday 25 September between 12pm and 12:20pm for the RAAF F18 Super Hornet.
- 5.15pm – RAAF C17 Globemaster
- 5.30pm – RAAF F18 Super Hornet
- 5.50pm – Army Aviation MRH 90 and Tiger Helicopters
- 7.03pm - RAAF F18 Super Hornet
The fireworks display runs between 7pm and 7.25pm, which includes the final passes by the F18 Super hornets to mark the start of the display.
Victoria Bridge, South Bank, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Captain Burke Park, Wilson’s Lookout, City Riverwalk, including Riverside Centre and Eagle Street Pier. All these sites offer food and beverages for sale. For people who have limited mobility, access is available at South Bank, Eagle Street Pier, Riverside Centre and Captain Burke Park.
South Bank is an alcohol-free event for Sunsuper Riverfire. Please do not bring pets, bikes and scooters, drink bottles with broken seals (including bottles of water or soft drink), glass or alcohol to South Bank. These items will be confiscated by South Bank security staff. Brisbane Festival recommends using public transport. Delays may be experienced to CityCat services during Sunsuper Riverfire. For more information visit translink.com.au, call TransLink on 13 12 30
*Availability of ADF equipment and aircraft including Super Hornets and helicopters is subject to operational requirements.
Entertaining has been a Foti family tradition since 1793.
Foti International Fireworks is Australia’s most awarded fireworks, pyrotechnics and special effects company with a production portfolio that spans the globe. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, and Hong Kong and a state-of-the-art manufacturing and operations facility in Marulan, NSW, Foti is a proud family operation that is equipped to deliver the most comprehensive fireworks, pyrotechnics and special effects service available.
Provides exclusive coverage of the event
Provides live broadcast of the event
Timelapse Sunsuper Riverfire 2011
Super hornet rehearsal