In association with Triple M and Channel Nine
In an explosive Festival finale, Sunsuper Riverfire ignites the Brisbane City skyline for a spectacular fireworks display.
The pyrotechnic extravaganza will be set to an almighty soundtrack of the year's biggest songs plus some classics.
Crowds can tune into Triple M’s live broadcast or Channel Nine’s exclusive coverage from 6.30pm.
- South Bank
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Victoria Bridge
- Captain Burke Park
- Wilson’s Lookout
- City Riverwalk (including Riverside Centre and Eagle Street Pier)
- View the vantage points map
All these sites offer food and beverages for sale.
For people who have limited mobility, access is available at South Bank, Eagle Street Pier, Riverside Centre and Captain Burke Park.
- 3.30pm - Super Hornet
- 4.30pm - Helicopters
- 5.15pm - Helicopters
- 5.37pm - Super Hornets
- 5.50pm - Helicopters
- 7.04pm - Super Hornets
*Availability of equipment and ADF aircraft, including Super Hornets and Helicopters, is subject to operational requirements and may change without notice.
First World War Encampment and Pop-Up Exhibition
A unique opportunity to see what life was like as a solider in the First World War through a special pop-up exhibition being staged at South Bank Parklands. The exhibition brings together educational displays, members from the Australian Light Horse Association, and live performances of solider training exercises as undertaken in 1914.
Coordinated as part of the Queensland Government’s Anzac Centenary program, the event commemorates the historic departure of Queensland troops as part of the 1st Australian Imperial Force 100 years ago.
The First World War Encampment and Pop-Up Exhibition is outside The Courier-Mail Piazza, 12pm–6pm. For more details visit www.qld.gov.au/anzac100.
- Everlong Foo Fighters
- Black Dog Led Zeppelin
- Shine On You Crazy Diamond Pink Floyd
- Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High Arctic Monkeys
- In The Air Tonight Phil Collins
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- Four Seasons (Winter) Nigel Kennedy
- Baba O'Riley The Who
- Love You Deserve Stonefield
- Love Is In The Air John Paul Young
- Gold On The Ceiling The Black Keys
- The Greatest View Silverchair
- Come Together The Beatles
- Say Something Sheppard
- Bohemian Rhapsody / Four Seasons Queen / Nigel Kennedy
- Smells Like Teen Spirit Nirvana
- Please do not bring pets, bikes and scooters, drink bottles with broken seals (including bottles of water or softdrink), glass or alcohol to South Bank. These items will be confiscated by South Bank security staff.
- Sunsuper Riverfire at South Bank is an alcohol-free event.
- To ensure public safety during Sunsuper Riverfire, the South Bank Parklands will be fenced and bag checks will be conducted by South Bank security at the Parkland’s entry points from 9am onwards.
- Brisbane Festival recommends using public transport. Delays may be experienced to CityCat services during Sunsuper Riverfire. For more information visit TRANSLink or call 13 12 30.
- See information regarding road, bridge, river and car park closures.
- See our FAQs for other information regarding Sunsuper Riverfire, including Entry Permit Aquatic Flags.