In association with Triple M and Channel Nine
In an explosive Festival finale, Sunsuper Riverfire ignites the Brisbane City skyline for a spectacular fireworks display.
The pyrotechnic extravaganza will be set to an almighty soundtrack of the year's biggest songs plus some classics.
Crowds can tune into Triple M’s live broadcast or Channel Nine’s exclusive coverage from 6.30pm.
- South Bank
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Victoria Bridge
- Captain Burke Park
- Wilson’s Lookout
- City Riverwalk (including Riverside Centre and Eagle Street Pier)
- View the vantage points map
All these sites offer food and beverages for sale.
For people who have limited mobility, access is available at South Bank, Eagle Street Pier, Riverside Centre and Captain Burke Park.
- Please do not bring pets, bikes and scooters, drink bottles with broken seals (including bottles of water or softdrink), glass or alcohol to South Bank. These items will be confiscated by South Bank security staff.
- Sunsuper Riverfire at South Bank is an alcohol-free event.
- Brisbane Festival recommends using public transport. Delays may be experienced to CityCat services during Sunsuper Riverfire. For more information visit TRANSLink or call 13 12 30.
- See information regarding road, bridge and river closures.
- See our FAQs for other information regarding Sunsuper Riverfire, including Entry Permit Aquatic Flags.