Why we work with the arts
For more than ten years, Veracity has worked in partnership with arts sector clients. We work with the arts because their core business is about creating community-centred experiences – and this aligns closely with our values of transforming business with technology. The work we do together is ultimately about helping build stronger, more connected communities and audiences through digital technology for transformative impact.
How we work with the arts
We invest in the industries we specialise in and contribute to the communities they support. This gives us a deeper understanding of the work they do and the audiences they serve. That, in turn, positions us to design, build and support IT platforms that help them deliver better audience experiences.
Veracity uses business experience and technology to scale the communities our arts clients create and connect them more deeply through multiple digital channels and technology-enabled interactions. These are the values of technology-led transformation we bring to every arts sector project.
What kind of work are we talking about?
Arts organisations are focused on enhancing the end-to-end experience for their patrons and visitors. From marketing and ticketing through to how the audience feels from the moment they walk through the venue doors, how they access hospitality and Wi-Fi, enjoy the activity they’re attending, and make decisions to support the organisation in the future.
We work with our arts clients to elevate these aspects of audience engagement and more.
- We enhance the desired customer experience by developing and integrating your IT application layer to operationalise, digitise or automate – from marketing systems including campaigns and eDMs and CRM, to customer capture, ticketing and donors, sponsor/partner engagement as well as event management and finance.
- We’re experienced with a range of general applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Wiise and Netsuite as well as niche, industry specific software such as Ivvy, Tessitura, Ungerboeck, Keap (Infusionsoft), Artifax and Vivaticket.
- However, as Veracity is independent and software vendor agnostic, we’re ideally placed to scan the market to identify and shortlist the right software applications for your needs.
- Plus, we also have the capabilities and capacity to support our clients post implementation with their new IT platform – our Australian-based professional service desk is run by good people who love solving IT challenges and delivering genuine value to our clients, plus they’re degree qualified and have all the current, relevant industry certifications you’d expect.
Our proven track record in the arts
Veracity has worked in partnership with a wide range of arts clients, including:
- Brisbane Festival
- HOTA Home of the Arts
- Queensland Symphony Orchestra
- Stage Queensland
- Queensland Music Festival
Talk to Veracity today about how we can transform your arts business and elevate your audience engagement with technology. For more information visit: www.veracity.com.au or call us on 1300 850 172 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org